Annyeonghaseyo! Welcome to my little tangle tale. After u view my blog, dont forget to follow me ya! Credit ur link too. Leave ur comment before leave !

19 September 2013

Got nothing to say lah !


Assalamualaikum. Hai.
Actually, i've got nothing to say but i think i should post something.
So, here you go.

Trial dah habes. alhamdulillah.
Tapi, aku tau result teruk.
Sebab mase jawab pon aku rase teruk.
Ermm, basically, teruk lah.

Paper Bio dah dapat. Aku kecewa.
This is not what I'm expected.
Oh God. Why ahhh ?
Well, sedih kot. I thought mase trial ni lah nak markah semua tinggi2.
Tapi nampaknye,

"Harapann~~ Harapan menjadi layuuuuuu"

SPM pulak is just around the corner.
Omegadd! My heart goes dub dab dub dab, you know.
Ohhh. So sad.
Takpelah. SPM kan ade. ( ayat penyedap hati ).

Aku rase nak ciao. Ciao ! :p






No comments:

Copyright By Riry Aiyumi